Who else wants to start ridding?

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
If i bought a dry suit instead of diapers i think my wife would kill me lol. And the baby wouldnt be happy with rags wrapped around her but. Ill see how the water is later today, maybe ill just suck it up and freeze a bit. Better put my battery back on charge.

DCRocks

Wavejunkies
With me its not the weather, its my Blaster beign in peices still fromthe winter project.

Needs a paintjob, and the engine put back together!

Hope to have the engine back together by Mon/Tue, (waiting on parts), but if I dont get all the stuff for a decent paint job pretty soon after I get it running, I am going to break down and rattle can it. :banghead:

And if you bums dont stop rubbing it in that you have been riding recently, I am going to have to do something about it! :AR15firing:

GAH! Its been since Dec! :grumble:

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
With me its not the weather, its my Blaster beign in peices still fromthe winter project.

Needs a paintjob, and the engine put back together!

Hope to have the engine back together by Mon/Tue, (waiting on parts), but if I dont get all the stuff for a decent paint job pretty soon after I get it running, I am going to break down and rattle can it. :banghead:

And if you bums dont stop rubbing it in that you have been riding recently, I am going to have to do something about it! :AR15firing:

GAH! Its been since Dec! :grumble:

Flat black for the season. I know how you feel. at least im painted and have a spare running motor.

Last edited:

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
well, if you are ridding . . . .
I want to ride the world of Round noses and B pipes . . .

So send tham all to me!

Thanks!

Top Bottom