Who has the best Scupper?

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Im putting one in my 550 and don't want to have problems because i got the wrong one.
I heard they leak idk if thats for all of them or what, this is why i ask all of you.
Thanks
-Mark

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
My Home Depot one way doesnt leak at all (or very little) when the ski is just floating level. If I am hanging out on the back of it or its beached at an angle (with the tail in the water), it comes in pretty quick (nothing the bilge cant handle)

scupper replacement

I saw this product at Havasu, made by PWCDOCTOR.COM, that replaces a scupper, fits inside a 2" schedule 40 pvc pipe. Looks really cool. It'a a bigger version of the plug found on their site. I believe it was called the versiplug-max. If I remember correctly, you had to contact them about pricing.

I saw this product at Havasu, made by PWCDOCTOR.COM, that replaces a scupper, fits inside a 2" schedule 40 pvc pipe. Looks really cool. It'a a bigger version of the plug found on their site. I believe it was called the versiplug-max. If I remember correctly, you had to contact them about pricing.

best one i seen so far

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
why put a scupper in a 550? do you plan on working on a flatwater routine? put in a bilge pump or 2 and you're done.

No its for surf and my second bilge pump cant stay anchored like the one on a bracket can. Also I have my ski all cut open and de foamed so I figure why the hell not?

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is

I emailed them yet i don't think it will flow water as fast =/

Top Bottom