Who in the hell would put this motor together???

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
just built that same set up for my surf blaster and I kinda like it. a bit more top end a little less bottom but the engine is all stock and it really moves.
If you were racing a blaster in the limited class, that's the set up you would want but with 62t cases.

mr.fixitman760

if it aint broke, dont fix it
For you guys that like these....are you running stock cylinders or are they decked with custom domes? I have ridden them decked w custom domes and they are real nice!

I had stock and HATED it for Lake Erie...it was fast though!!
im running mine stock with and ADA head and custom domes, thing was a total monster in my shortened hull with my custom carb and B-pipe

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
My buddy is running the Frankenstein in his SN. He bored the cylinders out near there limit and its close to 800, 787 I believe. Running with a Bpipe and quite a few other mods. It hits really well mid to high but he is still chasing that bottom end beast.

My buddy is running the Frankenstein in his SN. He bored the cylinders out near there limit and its close to 800, 787 I believe. Running with a Bpipe and quite a few other mods. It hits really well mid to high but he is still chasing that bottom end beast.

Does this motor have any porting? Makes me want to bore it out as far as possible, port it myself with a sport port template, then research around to see if there's any 61x case porting tricks. My motor not worth a whole lot anyway.....

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
He lightly ported it himself...mainly just smoothed out any rough spots. Not a sport port by any means. If he takes it apart again he probably will, but he just rebuilt it and it is running pretty titties right now. Just doesn't have that low end snap he needs to get his boat to pop off a wake

Top Bottom