Who is going to Parker?

if i can find a boat to ride i will fly out for it....

i am not driving 2500 miles each way just to race for a weekend.... although by that time i could be living out there so who knows

whats up Ben! Hows everything going???
billy d, claude c, and I will be out there...
you still racing pro-am ski stock???

I'll be in expert limited as well....
when did you pick up the sj?

Just picked it up, it's in pieces right now, should have it together in a couple weeks!!!I am pumped to race that boat in stock.
Expert limited is going to be stacked this year. Sherker, Leeanne, Colangelo, Conrad and Cory, Kiefer, Harris, Schmidy, Nelson, Zier, Donald?, Havasu crew and more!

How is your limited running?

Just picked it up, it's in pieces right now, should have it together in a couple weeks!!!I am pumped to race that boat in stock.
Expert limited is going to be stacked this year. Sherker, Leeanne, Colangelo, Conrad and Cory, Kiefer, Harris, Schmidy, Nelson, Zier, Donald?, Havasu crew and more!

How is your limited running?

Right now (litterally) I'm doing glasswork and gonna paint it, should have it running within a week or two......its gonna be a kinda mild limited, i'm gonna put most of my time into making it handle the way i want. I just HAD to get out of stock class, was not for me, neither novice or pro-am! Win or loose I just need some BRAP comming out the exhaust!!! Ya Know!!!

Glad to see somebody on tour is gonna be on the sj, I'd love to go back racing a superjet if the new ones handle like they are supposed to...
Anybody else supposed to be on one this year???

Ya Hagest has one and was going to run the SJ with me, but then he tried to Bubba scrub his 50 and ended up doing the Bubba cruch blowing out his knee, so I am the lone ranger in pro stock on the SJ as far as I know

Ben Swanson is my hero!

Thanks for letting me take the SJ out for a spin. That thing is awesome.

Great to meat you this weekend.

Scottie Mac

Top Bottom