Who is staying where

MEZZ

"Life is good Green"
hierms it is for us. some one has to drag john back to his room or maybe just mess with him and take him to someone elses room. LOL:chairshot::bigok:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Things were booked pretty tight a few weeks ago so at this point I'd be asking about availability first, cheap and close only works in the off season.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
When I booked at the best western they only had sat night available so we had to change our travel plans and stay in Daytona friday night.

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
i would like to camp at the park, but they're all booked. i would pay for both nites if someone is willing to let us pitch a tent at their site.:)

you may want to ask about longpoints "rustic sites". those are the ones at the front without electricity and water that are usually on a first come first serve basis?

SuziQ

Banned
Juliana is coming with me, so add one more Brian (plus I think Mike, Julian, Byron and Bob may be in as well…if so, unsure if they will be solo or bring others…unsure if Gary is solo or not…I do know Captain Willie will be solo).

Fox - Jules and I may invite some more girlfriends down last minute, so let us know if you found a place to sleep or not (you could still grab the floor, yet we shall surely walk on you, just so you know).

Top Bottom