Who is this guy Mikesee?

I love you Mikesee, you have turned a few boring days into entertainment just when the seemed to be in a no-drama lull from all the recent thread locking... Cheers Mikesee! I enjoy the creativity in your SN too!

I think the greatest outcome of this thread shows that the drama will be fun and impersonal without threats of death or injury as long as no one on the site actually knows the person creating the drama, good stuff!

I love you Mikesee, you have turned a few boring days into entertainment just when the seemed to be in a no-drama lull from all the recent thread locking... Cheers Mikesee! I enjoy the creativity in your SN too!

I think the greatest outcome of this thread shows that the drama will be fun and impersonal without threats of death or injury as long as no one on the site actually knows the person creating the drama, good stuff!

Good point, who really cares who it is as long as it stays funny! Let's face it, there's always a drama and hate filled thread going on and this guy Rob/Mikesee has volunteered himself to be the lightening rod.

Joker

...chaos? Its Fair!
indeed...so unless its Big Kahuna himself, which i am sure its not...this (i.e., IP address consideration) is a default check.

While I enjoy people worrying about who I am or am not...I am offended that people cannot simply accept me for who I am though I suppose I am used to that.

I am also very offended by JetFiend and in the spirit of moderation, I ask you that you consider a temporary ban. How dare he leave off the list of potential candidates some of the true heros of the site.

and good morning

You failed 3 more times MikePee...

Top Bottom