Surfriding Who lost a 98 superjet at Tierra?

I don't know how he can have anything bigger than a phonebook size piece of fiberglass, nevermind know that it is a 98 superjet, unless all the pieces were dragged up in the net of a fishing boat.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
If the pump was recovered let me know (long shot). We literally put my pump in right before his heat and then he lost his ski. Had a new 9/15 hooker on it.

Post the pic man! I wanna see what they found!

swanny

not safe for clowns
Tims at the Sportsman tavern hanging with a local chinooky give him time. Hes a peace keeper too. He has lots to do.

swanny

not safe for clowns
Im not at the beach. I dont have his number. I know there has been another ski lost in the last couple years too. I talked with a local two weeks back that is a japanese ornament collector (the dude has a huge collection of those glass balls) who combs the beach early a.m.'s and he said he has found a lot of jet ski stuff the last year. Tim could be messing around but i doubt it- hes a peace keeper not a jiver.

swanny

not safe for clowns
I thought Tanners was an 01 and how would Talisvar know its a 98? Daves was a 98 i think.......

what the F Tim quit hitting on the local chinook and let us know haha.

Sorry I'm not home yet and reception out here sucks I'm tryin to put up a pic now

Top Bottom