FX-1 Who makes A/M FX1 handle pole brackets?

swapmeet

Brotastic
I know Blowsion has their Billet unit, but I was wondering if there was possibly a less expensive alternative. I will have to buy something, one way or the other.

Just wanted to see what everyone thought, suggested.

And of course, if you have something sitting on the shelf that you don't need, by all means let me know. :cool:

swapmeet

Brotastic
Thanks for the info guys. That cold fusion is the same $ as the Blowsion.

I think I asked Xmetal once before and they said theirs won't work with the FX1. I've sent them a message to confirm.
Isn't the Xmetal what you have on yours Brett?

swapmeet

Brotastic
Xmetal said their pole bracket will only work on 96 and up Superjets, and that it won't work on other models without major modification.

Any input on this?

IS0LD0UT

I hate winter
just installed a cold fusion oem type. The rubber stop, and pole lock transfered over great. Just had to shorten one screw for the pole lock. A+ product so far.

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
Xmetal said their pole bracket will only work on 96 and up Superjets, and that it won't work on other models without major modification.

Any input on this?

The bracket itself will bolt onto your FX-1, but that style of bracket doesn't offer the front hood latch required for an FX-1 hood. You'd have to figure out how to keep your FX-1 hood on if you ran an X-metal style backet.

swapmeet

Brotastic
The bracket itself will bolt onto your FX-1, but that style of bracket doesn't offer the front hood latch required for an FX-1 hood. You'd have to figure out how to keep your FX-1 hood on if you ran an X-metal style backet.

Well hell, if thats the only problem. Yeah I'll get another Jet Maniac strap. I had one on my old ski.

Like others mentioned the X metal will work fine as long as you have a strap setup and not latches. You'll also need to setup it for two holes instead of one, which is just a little cutting really.

Top Bottom