Surfriding Who makes these domes?

Dmac80sc

Site Supporter
IMG_0233.jpgIMG_0234.jpgDoes anyone know who makes these domes or what I could use for replacements?IMG_0236.jpgIMG_0236.jpg

Last edited:

Dmac80sc

Site Supporter
I added pics of the head. Dude I bought it from said it was an ADA head but Not like one I have ever seen from them.

the notch is usually for a dowel pin that keeps the dome from spinning. i got a riva head and that aint it. looks like a greater without the engraving. no way is it ada. may just be some generic from back in the day when everybody was jumping on the aftermarket parts production bandwagon. i'd slap it on and run it or sell it on something complete if it were mine. good as anything else.

Dmac80sc

Site Supporter
Yeah, I have it for sale. The issue is the only marking on the domes is 39 2 so I am guessing that means 39cc dome but why would any one get a full girdle head and have 39cc domes?

550/440

Maybe I'll get it all the way around NEXT time....
I've got some 40cc domes from an ADA head - just weird they would make stock-ish size domes for girdled heads... must be for the bling-factor.

looking like 701 domes. on a 760 dome, the squish band starts right next to the O-ring groove since the piston is bigger. i got a 35cc dome in my hand and your squish band is wider, which would appear to have a smaller combustion chamber. slap it on a motor and do a comp test so you can advertise actual comp.................

Top Bottom