Other Who owns a 2015/16 GMC that can measure the bed for me?

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
As the title says, I'm looking for the width dimensions of the bed on a 2016 GMC pickup with the 6'5" bed.

Need inside width, front and back dimensions as well as the width of the bed rails, front and back.

Also, the advertised length is 6'5" but what is the actual length from the front of the bed behind the cab to say the outer lip of the tailgate.

Basically I am asking if my custom aluminum ski hauler deck will fit on a buddies 2015/16 GMC.

I bought a new truck today and my deck will not fit so it will need to find a new home. :(

It is 71.5" wide at the front, 68" wide at the back and 79.5" long.

As the title says, I'm looking for the width dimensions of the bed on a 2016 GMC pickup with the 6'5" bed.

Need inside width, front and back dimensions as well as the width of the bed rails, front and back.

Also, the advertised length is 6'5" but what is the actual length from the front of the bed behind the cab to say the outer lip of the tailgate.

Basically I am asking if my custom aluminum ski hauler deck will fit on a buddies 2015/16 GMC.

I bought a new truck today and my deck will not fit so it will need to find a new home. :(

It is 71.5" wide at the front, 68" wide at the back and 79.5" long.
Let's see the new one

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OCD Solutions

Let's see the new one

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

f56596f63243d19cd5de71d807fce682.jpg

c44138fa49ae5143f467c8594a4129f7.jpg

2017-Ram-1500-Laramie-Limited-cabin.jpg

OCD Solutions

I think you meant 08 F250 8' because you are building your new long bed version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have the time to build any more of them but I promised Cory I'd build him one so he has first dibs on this one. :)

Mama says I can't build one for the new truck cause it's too pretty to risk scratching up yet.

OCD Solutions

Thank you! It looks lowered in the pictures but it has the 4 corner air suspension so it raises and lowers between 5 different ride heights.

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

My Fj has 5 corner air suspension with 6 different ride heights...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

How reliable is it? I made them search their entire network to find me one without the air ride and they just don't exist.

I was really looking forward to throwing a set of Bilsteins on it but that's gonna be a no go.

0bc901e451fe425b17d9eabb9843b28d.jpg

How reliable is it? I made them search their entire network to find me one without the air ride and they just don't exist.

I was really looking forward to throwing a set of Bilsteins on it but that's gonna be a no go.

0bc901e451fe425b17d9eabb9843b28d.jpg
I was just kidding!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom