Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post your recommendation)

Votes: 13 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorn800

Ride for life
No, I don't sell compressed air. I sell & repair air compressor's which make air.
So back to the Sea Monkeys- maybe your onto something. they are cheap & advertise they can do tricks. Just like LPW. He has a magic dyno. They live in a magic under water castle. I wonder if they advertise SUPER bottom end feeding?

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Actually this is funny, I am gonna have to respond to this one.......

Since you seem to know everyting lets see how smart you really are.........

Question 1. Does TC get his motors from Paul for free?

Question 2. Does Kathy not pay Ronny enough so he can have a rebuild?

Question 3. How is that pic of the DYNO coming?

Well ladies and gentlemen......

Question 1. The answer is No, TC does not get motors, only Machine work and parts at cost.....

Question 2. Ronny has not worked for Kathy for over a year......

Question 3. I guess That the water has been added to the powder, the sea monkeys will start to come alive shortly........ after that they will start to take the left over sand granuals and smelt them into a dyno.

So........ of the 3 questions you are incorrect on 66.66% of the questions.........
I see you found your sense of humor. Did you leave it on top of the dyno?

Big Kahuna

Administrator
No, I don't sell compressed air. I sell & repair air compressor's which make air.
So back to the Sea Monkeys- maybe your onto something. they are cheap & advertise they can do tricks. Just like LPW. He has a magic dyno. They live in a magic under water castle. I wonder if they advertise SUPER bottom end feeding?

Oh, so you work on stuff that fills air........... Kinda fits.......

The Penguin

triple secret probation
they make air? is it clean air? if so, can you send some down here to help with the smog problem?

SpongeBob Squarepants lives in a pineapple under the sea - maybe he knows the sea monkeys.

Scorn800

Ride for life
Come on BK will please turn on your green light.
everybody needs to see your kawi green side
You never said if you liked my diehard line?

Scorn800

Ride for life
they make air? is it clean air? if so, can you send some down here to help with the smog problem?

SpongeBob Squarepants lives in a pineapple under the sea - maybe he knows the sea monkeys.

Sorry Penguin, we only deal with industrial air.
Do the Sea Monkeys know if Paul ever had/has a DYNO?
No one else seems to know

Mark44

Katie's Boss
There has to be a Dyno because XFT-Lou's first motor hit 160 Hp on the dyno I believe that is what Lou told me so there!

Ahhh Magic Dyno!

Mark44

chrisdoc0608

insulting
ok so after reading all these posts about a damn dyno for the past couple of days someone please enlighten me as to what the hell scorn keeps talking about.... from what i am reading it has something to do with paul claiming to have one

Scorn800

Ride for life
Paul's been claiming to have dyno since 05. He claims to have tried out many motors on it and has given people dyno numbers. No one has ever seen a print out or the Dyno. The people who have his motors that were on the dyno said they never looked to have been run. Paul is lying to people.
it's complete :bsflag:
He once told me he built a motor that broke the 200HP mark on his dyno but than the motor blew up.
Maybe the magic Sea Monkey's built that motor than stole the dyno

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Paul's been claiming to have dyno since 05. He claims to have tried out many motors on it and has given people dyno numbers. No one has ever seen a print out or the Dyno. The people who have his motors that were on the dyno said they never looked to have been run. Paul is lying to people.
He once told me he built a motor that broke the 200HP mark on his dyno but than the motor blew up.

My only ? is this-why couldn't you just say that days ago? I'm really not trying to be a dick towards you-just asking why all the negative attitude over a very simple statement.

waxhead

wannabe backflipper

i heard about that engine as well

chrisdoc0608

insulting
so all this is over him claiming to have a dyno... no offense dude but grow the hell up.... i havent had a motor built by him but i have had work done by him and traded parts. he did a great job on his work and was more than helpful with info the few times i have called. i read earlier that you havent had a motor built by him either, so why the ****** does it matter to you weather or not he has a dyno?

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Actually air compressors don't make air they "compress" it and then use pressure energy to run equipment. :bananapowerslide:

I'm so glad someone finally pointed this out. Freakin' Scorn can type shiot all day about someone else's work, but he doesn't even grasp what he does for a living himself.

So, yeah, his opinion on other subjects can't be given much credit based on that fact alone. And this of course is just my opinion. :biggrin:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
so all this is over him claiming to have a dyno... no offense dude but grow the hell up.... i havent had a motor built by him but i have had work done by him and traded parts. he did a great job on his work and was more than helpful with info the few times i have called. i read earlier that you havent had a motor built by him either, so why the ****** does it matter to you weather or not he has a dyno?

It doesn't, John Scorn has taken it upon himself to be the caped crusader of the free jetsking world and to try and protect everybody from somebody who has never built him and engine........ Actually the only thing he is doing is making a laughing stock of himself.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom