Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post your recommendation)

Votes: 13 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

STEELDOGG

Hi Ho Silver!
I HAVE A DYNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me use a big bore in comp for 2008 and if I have a chubby every time I ride, then it's great-if no chubby prevails, then it sucks.
No wonder none of the boats around here will slow down and throw you a wake........riding around scaring them with a chubby.

They are both on another thread checkin out Gil's new blingage!!!!:thewave:

WTF?!?!?!

youre like a tv commercial!

or a popup window that you cant ctrl+alt+del!!!

please keep this thread on topic! we know what happens when threads go off topic.

now, i think i do better work than ALL these mother fugguhs. so if you want your work done for a low-priced, minimum charge, next-to-nothing, cut-waged price, send your chit to SFLindustries.

"we dont give a puck about yo azz!"

we now return to your regularly scheduled program.

hopefully..... or im taking the jetmate for a night cruise.... come on.... which is it people?!

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
WTF?!?!?!

please keep this thread on topic! we know what happens when threads go off topic.

now, i think i do better work than ALL these mother fugguhs. so if you want your work done for a low-priced, minimum charge, next-to-nothing, cut-waged price, send your chit to SFLindustries.

hopefully..... or im taking the jetmate for a night cruise.... come on.... which is it people?!
IF U WILL LET ME TOUCH THE DAM BS AWARD TROPHY-I WILL GO AWAY!!!
LMAO. Sorry Bro-couldn't resist one more b4 bedtime!

The Penguin

triple secret probation
WTF?!?!?!

try "alt+F4"

that might help

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
Man I cant believe im getting sucked into this lol, expecially after my last thread i started.

I understandthings happen and people get mad at each other, but what motor did you have a problem with pete? was it the one you posted about here?

I hope you understand what I mean...
My motor has lasted un believable... I sunk bad the other day... keeps on tickin... really I beat my motor and still rips ! LPW :fing02:
I am just saying that some companies, all they get is bad press and alot of companies that have bad press dont get any of it posted...
You have no clue... no offense...
I am not knocking anyone.. just trying to make some more peace between companies and people... again and again..:ugh2:

not stirring just trying to understand.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
doughnuting fat fingers.

this shiot interrupted the fat man's dinner and I'm pissed about it. (nice thick rare tuna steak and some fresh asparagus in case you're wondering) I can't think straight.

MILF

aka Kathy
Hey has anyone see the movie "War Games"???? A cheezy as hell movie but if you have seen it...... I think you get my point!:bananapowerslide:

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
I will finally make a comment and this is my only one; Pete is like the "Ralf Nader" of the jet ski community he is just a self proclaimed savior. But the only high emmissions is his breath. (ps. it was tough to press the submit reply-be respectful key)

P

PancakePete

Ron,
Its in the other thread. and if I know where you got that quote from, I could answer.

as for my old motor. that bitch ran great. but the new one, ******** very quickly. For someone talking about trouble makers, I am really suprised at your post... Kind of funny !

P

PancakePete

I will finally make a comment and this is my only one; Pete is like the "Ralf Nader" of the jet ski community he is just a self proclaimed savior. But the only high emmissions is his breath. (ps. it was tough to press the submit reply-be respectful key)

WTF is that... we know you Blow LPW !

where do you get off saying this ! Has nothing to do with me !
Savior... WHAT kind of crack you smoking !

You should not of hit submit, because you make no sense what so ever!

I dont know ralpch Nader. But you and Paul can have fun together !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom