Who the hell put this music to this Eric Malone Freestyle vid?

Big Kahuna

Administrator
LOL

Honestly, that was probably one of the last times you will see something that actually resembles a "True" freestyle routine. Not the flip and roll exhibitions that you see today.

That was also the first year on the octane. They still had not found much power yet compaired to the last 2 years he was on the octane.

ctatv

2strokes forever
LOL

Honestly, that was probably one of the last times you will see something that actually resembles a "True" freestyle routine. Not the flip and roll exhibitions that you see today.

yeah i like the other tricks as well as the flips and rolls. I used to have the vids from the SBT fourms before PWCtoday started that were Speedvision (Speed) coverage of the freestyle and ocean ride competitions with joe kenny, malone, and lenzi but i cant find them anywhere anymore. they were downloadable mpegs or wmv or avi i forget

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
slymo did that, same guy that did the Mex Rager music video and the instructional vids on my site.

ctatv

2strokes forever
Last edited:
i thought maybe it was intended to be a slam on freestyle, cause dont racers consider freestyle to be a bunch of dancing queens? with their hood tricks and jazz hands.

but if slymo did it, he was a freestyle guy so that wouldnt make sense.

ctatv

2strokes forever
i thought maybe it was intended to be a slam on freestyle, cause dont racers consider freestyle to be a bunch of dancing queens? with their hood tricks and jazz hands.

but if slymo did it, he was a freestyle guy so that wouldnt make sense.

yeah i mean I have actually seen the musical Mama Mia (which is all abba music) cause im one of like 3 not gay men who like musicals in the world, and i still think it was not the song for a freestyle vid.

yeah i mean I have actually seen the musical Mama Mia (which is all abba music) cause im one of like 3 not gay men who like musicals in the world, and i still think it was not the song for a freestyle vid.

If you like ABBA, that doesn't make you gay. YET!!! It's just a matter of time.

If the routine wasn't so good, I would say Bobby. But I know it's not.

:bsflag:

Dude, Look at your avatar, You are gay. J/k But sitting in a speedster with 2 other guys and coming on here claming to like ABBA and musicals does make you gay. At least here in Florida it does. :pokey: :thinkerg::bigok: :beerchug:

ctatv

2strokes forever
dude speedster rocks, way better than a couch in my humble opinon

and my girlfriend took the picture that was the day i got the boat took my buddies for a spin.. its not like were hotdogging it 3 on a couch...

IMG_0776.jpg

2061496180062217745eXMBNn_fs.jpg

:bsflag:

Dude, Look at your avatar, You are gay. J/k But sitting in a speedster with 2 other guys and coming on here claming to like ABBA and musicals does make you gay. At least here in Florida it does. :pokey: :thinkerg::bigok: :beerchug:

Top Bottom