who wastes this much time and cash on a 550?

mr.fixitman760

if it aint broke, dont fix it
i mean, i guess if you have some serious money and wana do something just because, but why cut a prefectly good 750 pipe instead of using an SXR pipe????????

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
i mean, i guess if you have some serious money and wana do something just because, but why cut a prefectly good 750 pipe instead of using an SXR pipe????????

That's a lot like HBCwatercraft cutting a perfectly fine BUN chamber up into pieces, rewelding, etc just to make it work in an EME hull instead of using a Powerfactor that fits.

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
People are divided on their fav hulls. The owner likes his 550 hull and wanted more power from it. Isn't this kinda like putting an SJ pump in a FX1...

I don't agree with dropping that kind of coin on a stock hull either, but more power to the owner for a sweet build!

Let me clear you up BUTTHEAD, the BUN chamber was suppose to fit. This was back in 2009 and i was one of Erics first to use the 62t
in the EME q8. The pipe was shipped from japan and no way was it going back due crunch time to make it to HAVASU in 09. I redesigned
the chamber still keeping the volume were I wanted it. It proved to work very well in many other boats aswell, including the LENZIone1.

I made somthing that could not work into somthing that could. Alot of people would give credit there but you.. are just? U.

caseville9036

BLRider
I like the way my 550 handled so I made conversion ski out of it. Still cheap to own and the added power is great. I've been riding this style hull since 82 with lots of great memories.

It's not technically a 550 anymore either..............

Last edited:
Top Bottom