Who's bringing B-1's to daytona? Brap up !

SuziQ

Banned
OH! And who put somebody up to pm-ing me about how I installed my footholds? I feel soooo sorry for this nameless person...that was mean, (and seriously beyond funny :Banane01:...made my day!) :bigok:

beachedflunkey

wavejunkies
This is excellent news if it is for Jena! I'm texting to find out now!!

Now I got two chicks mackin along my ride.
boobban.gif
:cool2:
boobban.gif

blasterboy1980

It must go faster!
Me and my dad are bringing Macc's old carbon blaster, We will be there on Friday. WE have a bunch of blaster stuff if anyone is looking, Call me 912 541 0647

SuziQ

Banned
but would you have it any other way? :beerchug:

SAKI!!! :shocked:I CAN’T believe it was YOU :Banane37:that suggested that nice man ask for my help installing footstraps (you are SO bad, :newangel:...lol)!!! Yes, I just read his latest pm, and he let the cat outta the bag, but this is his first pm (like I have a clue what he’s talking about, with “Dakine and “oxnard111 epoxy” etc, lol):

Can you tell me EXACTLY how you installed your foot straps on your Blaster? A user told me to ask you.
I put a set of Dakine on my Blaster last night, and I used the insert deal that oxnard111 sells, and now I'm concerned that they might not hold, even though I used a TON of the epoxy on top and bottom and inside the hole.
Can you give me some insight?

I told him staples and tape, HA! (but you should honestly help the man, before he gets hurt, because he sounds serious, lol!)

BTW Mr. Funny man, Mr. LBE is bringing me some cool straps, AND Mr. Cattledog is installing them for me near the hot tub…while I stay warm in it! I’m going to be pullin BR and BF before Stricky now!!!! :wave::brap: :barrel:

“Back on Topic” for a second, Cathy’s boyfriend is bringing his blaster (get ready for some serious smack)!

Last edited:
Top Bottom