why a superjet????

hey everybody....so i am well aware that (almost) everyone loves superjets. i would like to hear some opinions for and against them and why. i am thinking about getting a stand up, and am not sure about whether to buy a less expensive 750sx/sxi or hold off until i have the cash to get a roundnose? any advice is appreciated!!!!

ill tell you right now u are going to get a 750.. and ride someones RN and your gonna sell it and end up getting one! so wait longer save the money you will be glad you did read read read!! i wished i did but i was beaing cheap and bought a slow 750 and ill never go back

ill tell you right now u are going to get a 750.. and ride someones RN and your gonna sell it and end up getting one! so wait longer save the money you will be glad you did read read read!! i wished i did but i was beaing cheap and bought a slow 750 and ill never go back
yep. i bought an sxr and it got boring. im really happy with my sn:Banane13:

The only bad aspect of a Superjet, to me, is their directional instability on glass smooth water at high speeds. Yamahas pump works good at low speeds where Kawasakis pump does not. If you are not into rolls and flips then it wont matter which brand you ride.

WHERE-THE-SEAT-AT
i hate my sxr, i love my SN SJ, SN is so much more fun , i was retarted for buying sxr.Yamaha for life from now on LOL

ItsRixter

SoCal Wav Jumping shiznit
If you drink cosmopolitans- buy a Sea Doo 3D standup
If you have no coordination- buy an SXR
If you are poor and have no coordination- buy a SXI
If you are rich and have no coordination - buy a FZR and go to pwctoday
If you are rich- buy a FS-1
If you are a rebel- buy an Octane
If you are a man- Buy a Superjet!!!!

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter

booooooooooooooooom!!!!!

THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!

LOL

If you enjoy unstable and squirrely- buy a FX-1!

ok, so a superjet it is! i have never had any luck finding a sn, so i may as well search for a rn. as for the boarding step...bought it like that last year, and just couldn't take it off. actually, it doesn't even do any good even if you tried to use it - it's just too awesome and stupidly funny to go and take it off!!!

kraqus

Site Supporter

If you are a man on a budget- Buy a Squarenose !!

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
YEp, on a budget the square nose is the way to go. Same bottom hull, different motor (albiet the 701's will all basically bolt right in). Just about all the mods one can do to a roundnose can be done to a square nose. The roundnose and square are pretty much the same freaking boat minus the new topdeck/handlepole.

Top Bottom