why didnt this octane sell ?

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
They are only going for around $4500. Nobody wanted to pay the $5200 they were asking so they didn't bother bidding on it.

I like those skis...fast as all hell right out of the box and come with a
Factory Pipe
UMI pole & Steering
Bilge
Flame Arrestors

Better than any Seadoo pos anyday.

wish i would have known about this b4 i bought my sxr ...

Well first of all I don't think the economy is helping out at all. Second who is looking for a ski this time of year up north? Besides diehard stand up guys I don't think someone is looking to drop 5 grand on a ski they can't use for 5 months. Shipping was an option but I bet you would have more luck if it was located in lets says Texas or something. Third, if I was looking for an octane even in the summer or spring I wouldn't expect to pay that much for one.

I've ridden one octane and could not believe the top end the thing has. Fastest ski I have ever ridden, doesn't even compare to a full out Pro-Tec Race Superjet. I also don't understand the whole fuss about turning but then again I will never ride an sxr or kawi again.

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
Don't get me started about the Octane, why I want one, why I did not buy one right here on this board and how I got an infraction... Well, I'll keep my mouth shut, I think BK can answer that if he wants. ;)

GinoNewOrleans

Proud REPUBLICAN
I have an 03 octane for sale $4500 delivered to Daytona.

Attachments

• IMG_2165_2.jpg
    IMG_2165_2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 33
  • expman.pl.jpeg
    expman.pl.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4122.jpg
    IMG_4122.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2585.jpg
    IMG_2585.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
so Ok I dont know you from jack .. so I will give you that benifit ..
I have heard a lot of good things about them ( octanes) ... can you enlighten us about why you think they are :):):):) ? seriously .. no sarcasm .. I would like to hear your opinion ..

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Looks like that one has had the hull mods done..... Tubbies, notched rear end......... The price is a bit steep. But, for a race boat, especially in stock class, if you can master it, you will finish up front, those things fly.

Top Bottom