wich foot holds are the best ???

im 6'2" 200lbs im in the market for some foot holds for my RN build my fx1 has some installed im not sure wich ones i thin k they are awsome holds but they were not installed for me so they wher probably padded for a smaller foot cuz my feet keep coling out when i try to roll sometimes when i sub they fly out too
so lets here that opinion of yours:nutkick:

tbaer

USMC
i have XFT holds on my rn and i like them but they are too far back for me. they might be better for you because you are 6 2

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
im 6'2" 200lbs im in the market for some foot holds for my RN build my fx1 has some installed im not sure wich ones i thin k they are awsome holds but they were not installed for me so they wher probably padded for a smaller foot cuz my feet keep coling out when i try to roll sometimes when i sub they fly out too
so lets here that opinion of yours:nutkick:

Use the search function. This topic has been beaten to death!

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
The best ones are the ones that fit your foot best and you feel the most comfortable in. Unfortunately, the only way to find that out is to ride a ski with 'the ones'. I did that when I rode Jeremy Parr's ski a few years ago and he had Watercraft Factory holds with 25mm padding on bottom. I just 'fit'.

The most popular ones are WCF, Rickters, REVs, XFT, and maybe one or two others.

hu

The best ones are the ones that fit your foot best and you feel the most comfortable in. Unfortunately, the only way to find that out is to ride a ski with 'the ones'. I did that when I rode Jeremy Parr's ski a few years ago and he had Watercraft Factory holds with 25mm padding on bottom. I just 'fit'.

The most popular ones are WCF, Rickters, REVs, XFT, and maybe one or two others.
i saw those its allways nice to see a guy trying to make a buck but my feet ar not exactly shaped like bricks he knows marketing though or has a hot sister LOL!!!

Top Bottom