Wide open footholds & strap in a 750SX *Done!*

accbr

addicted
So when u turf the bumpers do you just wrap it around the purple ones or get rid of them all together?

The purple bumpers are gone.

We finally got this thing on the water last week, and the wider tray is nice. I'm gonna do this to my SJ when I get time. My turf needs to be redone anyway.

Last edited:

accbr

addicted
Me too. :grumble: I haven't started on mine yet. It's only been a few weeks since the temps dropped 'below riding temperature' here. I won't start a project like that in the middle of the summer. Do a search for some of Yamaslut's threads. I got the idea from him when I stood in his tray in Daytona. He's posted pics on here somewhere.

tbaer

USMC
well looks like i will be doing the same thing either with 24-7 holds or trinity holds i can't decide. i am not a big fan of revs they just don't seem secure enough for me.

stvbird

Mmmm, premix....
well looks like i will be doing the same thing either with 24-7 holds or trinity holds i can't decide. i am not a big fan of revs they just don't seem secure enough for me.

Not sure what you mean by not secure enough. I got Rev' because they seemed to be shaped just right to flow into the open design we cobbed together. I really only have the first half of the rev's on there, the rest is hand made. My feel lock in well too, but then again I have big feet. All I need now is a wet pipe to quiet it down a bit. That PJS run's great but sounds like a CR500 with no silencer :brap: Gets kind of annoying on small bodies of water.

Not sure what you mean by not secure enough. I got Rev' because they seemed to be shaped just right to flow into the open design we cobbed together. I really only have the first half of the rev's on there, the rest is hand made. My feel lock in well too, but then again I have big feet. All I need now is a wet pipe to quiet it down a bit. That PJS run's great but sounds like a CR500 with no silencer :brap: Gets kind of annoying on small bodies of water.

x2 lol

Top Bottom