*** Wild Bill pics and vids - 8/22-8/23 ***

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
OK East coasters, let's see your pics and vids from this weekend.

I know I counted about 6-7 cams at the secret spot. Probably 30 riders.
Here is some of the local wildlife.

Attachments

• IMG_4907.jpg
    IMG_4907.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_4908.jpg
    IMG_4908.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_4909.jpg
    IMG_4909.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_4910.jpg
    IMG_4910.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 345

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
I got some good video, will post up tomorrow. The waves around 2pm got so big. It was like climbing a mountain, truely unreal conditions! I would say the faces got to be 5ft over my head when riding up or surfing the wave!

I'm hurting today!

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
I got some good video, will post up tomorrow. The waves around 2pm got so big. It was like climbing a mountain, truely unreal conditions! I would say the faces got to be 5ft over my head when riding up or surfing the wave!

I'm hurting today!
Looking forward to your footage! All I've got are some "stills" on land. I'll post 'em tonight.

I'm sore as hell.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
OK East coasters, let's see your pics and vids from this weekend.

I know I counted about 6-7 cams at the secret spot. Probably 30 riders.
Here is some of the local wildlife.

I like how you got pics of the po po...

I want to see some wave pics from yesterday....please

DAMN.....those look bigger than SEBASTIAN!!! they were super big and smooth but those look even bigger! sebastian was littered with surfers...but the whole coastline was free to rip

SuziQ

Banned
I’ve talked to two of the Junkies on the phone now, and it sounded intense up there understandably where they were indeed. One hospital trip for one, and he’s slurring his words on Vicadin bless his heart… but he’s okay thankfully :cheer:(unusual accident). I’m told vid will be coming.

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
I’ve talked to two of the Junkies on the phone now, and it sounded intense up there understandably where they were indeed. One hospital trip for one, and he’s slurring his words on Vicadin bless his heart… but he’s okay thankfully :cheer:(unusual accident). I’m told vid will be coming.

take me drunk, I'm home :cool:

Had a mishap with a tow rope and two skis. Almost broke both legs, but no breaks. I got 6 stitches in one leg where I got cut from the rope & the pressure made my calf burst. I got carried off in a medic and spent the next 5 hours in the ER, but I'll be ok. I plan on riding again in about 2-3 weeks.

The ride went great for about the first 90 minutes, then all hell broke loose. We had about 10-12 skis and all but 2 were either broke or assisting broke skis within about a 10 minute period. We're all blessed to have escaped with the injuries we did & with our skis.

This is a dangerous sport & one that you must respect when riding. We had a group of experienced riders that got our asses handed to us by mother nature for a while yesterday. Luckily, we always ride together with proper safety equipment & we look out for each other. It's that teamwork and camaraderie that got us out of the mess that we ended up in. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends and fellow riders than the Va. Beach WaveJunkies :bigok:

Here are some pics that beachjunkey took yesterday.
http://picasaweb.google.com/beachjunkey/Junkies82209Highlights#slideshow/5372875469447150578

EDIT: de de de

Last edited:
Top Bottom