• DSCN1832.jpg
    DSCN1832.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN1833.jpg
    DSCN1833.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 84

Tkmww

Tanner M.
That was the greatest weekend of surf riding I have ever seen. And I can barely move today, lots of bruises and cuts, but totally worth it. When's the next storm coming?

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I am beyond sore, I got my a$$ handed to me several times so I just started filming the guys going big. I'm hoping that I can pull some nice vid off the helmetcam this week.

flipside

Bridges
Heres a little something for the time being. We have a ton more video to go through to put something together

[video=vimeo;6241258]http://vimeo.com/6241258[/video]

It was good to meet, ride and hang out with you guys Sunday (Idok,butti,WAB,Corey,Jay and others)...all you guys were carving waves like it was the last day ever for surf...Corey must have done 30 plus rolls until he was beat to a pulp...Idok was all over the waves rippin n filming and doing nose rolls...butti slid down the biggest waves and rolled his azz off...WAB was flying high off the lip n doing re-entries like no tomorrow....Jay showed us all how to slide sideways down the biggest waves and ride em out to the end....Dan it was good to meet up again Saturday w/ Lisa n company and hit the evening huge glassy sets after the rain...Yep....one of the best weekends ever....repeat soon :bananapowerslide:

Last edited:

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
It was good to meet, ride and hang out with you guys Sunday (Idok,butti,WAB,Corey,Jay and others)...all you guys were carving waves like it was the last day ever for surf...Corey must have done 30 plus rolls until he was beat to a pulp...Idok was all over the waves rippin n filming and doing nose rolls...butti slid down the biggest waves and rolled his azz off...WAB was flying high off the lip n doing re-entries like no tomorrow....Jay showed us all how to slide sideways down the biggest waves and ride em out to the end....Dan it was good to meet up again Saturday w/ Lisa n company and hit the evening huge glassy sets after the rain...Yep....one of the best weekends ever....repeat soon :bananapowerslide:
I just now figured out who you are! I never asked your screen name on Sat. It was sweet after the rain. But the whole day was awesome.

SuziQ

Banned

Now that was truly a wonderful description, so thanks for the details!!! I’m really looking forward to the vid!! :purr: I am disappointed to not see Ewok’s ski in the land pics though (maybe I just missed it or he’s changed things up...he mentioned a second one awhile back:dunno:), for he and Butti are two of my favorite to ride with up north.

:rant: Now hurry with the vid already…slackers!!! :rant:

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
More shore pics.

Attachments

• IMG_2039.jpg
    IMG_2039.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2040.jpg
    IMG_2040.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2041.jpg