will u ride in the oil spill?

NJrider

Huck it!
I do!!! pick me!!!!! The answer is....idiots have to much money/power/greed and dont give a **** about the environment.

Last edited:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Might have to get a prop that's pitched for oil, though. Yeah right, that's the least of your worries... How long before BP declares bankruptsy, and we're stuck paying for the mess ourselves?

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Might have to get a prop that's pitched for oil, though. Yeah right, that's the least of your worries... How long before BP declares bankruptsy, and we're stuck paying for the mess ourselves?

Should be a while before they go broke.The way they talk about how much profit they make of us! l just love it the gov't sent them a bill for $69 million.

I am probably done riding in the northern gulf for the foreseeable future. Rode today in the bay and gulf though.

I am not sure how bad crude oil is for you, but add into the mix the "dispersant" that they have been spraying and your probably taking some risks with your future health.

Rick

won't be too long before it hits central and southern florida.
crap is all over the beaches in la and ms already.pensacola has some and so does destin.
suck that goop in your cooling system and you'll regret that day!

BP will have no problem paying for it. They make 20 billion in a bad year and its not like they have to pay it all in 2 months. :):):):), right now is a baller time to invest your $$ in BP.

I would go out of observation purposes and check it out.

I rode in red tide one time. Wading through all kinds of dead fish to get my ski out of the ramp. It was scary.

Top Bottom