With right ski, backflip should be doable with time, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

550/440

Maybe I'll get it all the way around NEXT time....
Well, maybe you should light that retirement money on fire, the way the market went today... haha

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
You need balls, money, and skill. 2 out of the 3 won't cut it.

Depends flatwater or surf. I have no money and flip just fine.

The balls and skill comes into play. I ride a cheap boat with a stock 701. Surf with waves though.

But I'm pretty sure this guy might be sflsurfrider?

If not can we bring him back for a few days? Lol
@SuperJETT

JMew03

The call me Mew Mew
Or buy a full carbon hull and put a maniac 781cc? in it and call it a day. Best of both worlds. (surf and flatwater).

You might not be able to do 360s to backflips to whatever, but you can ride the surf, chase boats without spending a ton on fuel, and have fun flatwater.

Spend 1k on a SN superjet and flip it on the surf.

Or take your retirement fund and buy a 20k flatwater boat that might not even do a lame ass flatwater flip.

People don't even care about a flip unless your doing it into a 360, into a underflip, into a goat choker.

Spend 1k of your 20k and launch 25' into a backflip then spend the 19 extra on hookers and blow.

BEST ADVISE EVER!!!!!

Watty

Random Performance
If you want stret cred or chicks from a flat water flip, you're in the wrong sport. I am one of many that able to do it, and quite frankly, nobody really cares. The only thing I ever get is kids coming up to me saying 'dude tht was sick, do you reckon I could have a go'.

In all the years I've been into jetski's, I can honestly say I have never felt I was any better than the next guy, nor did I score any hand jobs.

Street cred? Gangsters don't ride skis any way so they wouldn't care, flat water flips are cool but if want to impress your buddies flip a SN off a 15ft face, inverted 30ft above the water never gets old

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Back clips get all the glory but there is so much more.

Limited Superjet can be had for under 5k. It can be rolled, nose stabs, etc in the flatwater. It could be back flipped and huge re-entries in the surf.

There is just so much more to our sport than backflips.

As so many have said, just buy a Superjet. If and when you outgrow it, if you have taken care of it and purchased responsibly, you will get most of your money back.

I didn't read most of the posts in the thread tbh.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I wish...I cant afford both a new ski and a car. I might get spinners for my minivan though to add a little something for when i pull up to the lake
You can always get the fake spinners that attach right to your old rims. Think you can get em at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom