Wives/Girlfriends

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
If you get her in to riding just share a ski....maintaining 2 is a PITA IMO...

Maintaining two skis doesn't even come close to the PITA of sitting on shore while the other takes a spin.

Up until 6 months ago I was rolling to the beach with 2 couches and 3 standups, now that was a bitch to maintain. Jen hated the couches and I was petty much done on them for the last 5 or so years so I was more than happy to sell them and the sxr so I could buy the Matrix.

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
Mine hates all the time I spend on mine, working and riding it. She is always with the kids while Im out playing. She has been riding standups for more than 10 years. Now she seems to ride hers only when we go to the Ozarks a few times a year. Last year I picked up a low hour completly stock 550sx to replace her 78 440. I think I will leave it stock to keep it reliable so I can spend more time on mine!

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
You guys got it made, my wife doesnt do S**T athletic wise, ive bought her 4 dirtbikes, a fourwheeler and now she has a couch ........all in all shes rode everything together about 6 times.......ive learned my lesson.

BUT, she keeps house clean, cooks when I get home and does all the laundry, so I guess it evens out ok.

Daniel

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
my wife used to enjoy riding when we had a couch then when I converted to standups about 6 years ago she doesnt like it at all. She does enjoy watching and hanging out at the beach though. She also loved the freerides when they were real freerides. I cant get her to even consider going to whats considered freerides anymore.

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
oh and x2 on the little kids thing. Since my daughter was born almost 3 years ago, I can almost count on my hands how many times ive been out. Funny thing is, I dont miss it as much as I thought I would. My daughter is more entertaining and more excercise lol.

butti

lone wolf
im glad i dont have to drag my wife to the beach with me and babysit a second ski all the time. Powersports are MY thing. She has HER things and WE have OUR things. She is plenty cool about it.

Here is the trick if you are out with a bunch more families with kids and friends it doesnt bother sme o much to stay at the shore, the kids play, everyone keeps an eye on them, your wife-girl friend rides, best time for cold beer and talking skis with some friends......and as the day progresses....you will notice that your shore periods will get shorter :0)

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
my wife will not ride, she knows that it's not a short phase in my life, and she resents every minute I spend riding or wrenching. If she thought she could get away with setting my ski on fire she would. She gets pissed whenever any of our friends act interested in ski's. She hates X-h2o too.

Mine thinks I'm married with my ski's, she hates my ski's, she hates that I spend lots of money and she hates me because i'm all the time in my garage........hard life lol

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
As alot of you know, my wife likes going to the freerides, races, and the lake in general. I have the 98RN and she has the reliable limited 03RN. lol
Her ski ALWAYS runs. lol

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
my wife loves jetsking , and going to the freerides and partying she has two skis a rn and blaster, even my dog loves jet skis she goes crazy when i fire them up and loves to chase me along the shore and watches. i guess we are jet ski nerdly family and our vacation this year the surf slam in orgeon, our last vaction daytona freeride

Top Bottom