Woohooo I just extended my riding season.

sea-dude

To Air is Human
what the hell? I have never seen a slippery drysuit, were did you get it?
I used my OS system drysuit for the first time last weekend. Bone dry! I love it.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
That is one of the best dry suits for stand up freeride. IMO. I have a gill but SXR-Lou has one of those and they are real nice.

Mark44

It looks like that one keeps your feet dry also, correct? I messed up and bought one that just goes down to my ankles. I used it twice, during my X-mas break and it worked great but my feet were F*^%ING freezing. What does everyone else where to keep their feet warm? Any special type of sock or should I maybe try some dry booties?

I've got an OS

Attachments

• OSDRY.jpg
    OSDRY.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 21

Mark44

Katie's Boss
u

It looks like that one keeps your feet dry also, correct? I messed up and bought one that just goes down to my ankles. I used it twice, during my X-mas break and it worked great but my feet were F*^%ING freezing. What does everyone else where to keep their feet warm? Any special type of sock or should I maybe try some dry booties?

I've got an OS

You can replace the ankle seals with booties and do it yourself it is quite easy to put on new seals I replaced my neck seal in about 15 minutes.

OS systems has the materials you need.

Mark44

The only problem with my drysuit is that no one else here has one so what good is it?:frown:

I don't ride alone.

Top Bottom