Working in this crazy heat!

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Check out Pioneer Mini-Splits in Florida. I got a 2T Heat Pump with a 4 way ceiling cassette for under $2K. The Mitsubishi equivalent was over $6k.
Granted, I'm new construction with excellent insulation ratings but the 2T unit pulls down 800sq/ft to frosty temps regardless of outside temps and is whisper quiet doing it.

Attachments

• IMG_7896.JPG
    IMG_7896.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7919.JPG
    IMG_7919.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0217.JPG
    IMG_0217.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 21
Some dummy smoked a pole, I think it cooled down to 95 though. Gotta get the customers fridge back running.

Attachments

• 7F0FF6E2-D99A-408F-9C5A-58AF82D9F115.jpeg
    7F0FF6E2-D99A-408F-9C5A-58AF82D9F115.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 19

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I bought one of those cooling jackets, the ice packs are in the freezer right now , it comes with like 24 gel packs that you have to put water into, supposedly they turn into a gel when you add water to them , am going to give it a test run later today, I will look like a state highway dept worker now but I will be a cool state worker at least.

I wear an extra large life jacket , if you are any bigger that that you need to find something in a bigger size, it fits but just barely, I just pulled the whole jacket off and put it in the freezer , it does make a difference but not sure how much just yet or how long it lasts before having to refreeze the packs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom