WORLD CHAMP PROVEN GASKETS made fresh daily for EVERY 2 stroke YAM-KAW-SEADOO.Also A/M parts gaskets

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
We make gaskets for ALL 2 stroke Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Seadoo PWC. We also supply crank seal kits for all YAM, KAW, and Sea-doo motors. Additionally, make aftermarket gaskets for most all exhausts, intakes. Just ask!

Our gaskets are of the highest quality, using only top brand KLINGERSIL® or Intermec Corp. gasket material.

We are suppliers to many of the largest PWC shops and top engine builders in the world. If you would like to know who, just ask!

All gaskets made fresh daily! We dont stock bins full of gasket and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. Gaskets do not crush as well when they are dry! There is a difference!

Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have. Compare, shop, and save some money!
gasket press.jpg

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Gaskets for Champ Brap!
We make gaskets for ALL 2 stroke Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Seadoo PWC. We also supply crank seal kits for all YAM, KAW, and Sea-doo motors. Additionally, make aftermarket gaskets for most all exhausts, intakes. Just ask!

Our gaskets are of the highest quality, using only top brand KLINGERSIL® or Intermec Corp. gasket material.

We are suppliers to many of the largest PWC shops and top engine builders in the world. If you would like to know who, just ask!

All gaskets made fresh daily! We dont stock bins full of gasket and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. Gaskets do not crush as well when they are dry! There is a difference!

Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have. Compare, shop, and save some money!

6205981101.jpg

Top Bottom