World finals HD videos

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
I guess the freestyle results would be good to add to this thread. I just happen to have copied the freestyle results to paste into an email. All I need to do is hit paste again.

Amateur
=====================
Derrick Kemnitz Jr
Oakley, CA

JACK MOULE
HERTFORDSHIRE, ENGLAND

LUCAS VASCONCELOS
ORLANDO , FL

ALEKSANDAR PETROVIC
MIAMI BEACH, FL

MICHAEL DEMAURO
ALTA LOMA , CA

Johnny Leftly
Debary, Fl

DANIEL MARTIN
AZLE, TX

Vaclav Zacek
Prague, Czech REp

DAVI PRADO
GOIAS, BRASIL

MIKE JOHNSTON
GRAND PRAIRE, CANADA

Ryan Erskine
BRAGG CREEK, ALBERTA, CANADA

JESSICA MILONE
DELRAY BEACH, FL

Pro
============================
SAKAIDA KAZUAKI
MAGOYA, JAPAN

MASAKI WAKE
KYOTO CITY, JAPAN

POTANIN IVAN
MOSCOW, RUSSIA

KAZUHIRO HAMASAKI
HIROSHIMA, JAPAN

HIROSHI WATANABE/H
YUBARI CITY, JAPAN

YOSHIYUKI WATANABE/Y
SIROI, THIBA

Alexander Kuramsmin
KAZAN, RUSSIA

Jason"THE DESTROYER" Stoyer
Hollywood, Fl

KHALED AL QUBAISI
ABU DHABI, IT

Derrick Kemnitz
Oakley, CA

Derrick Kemnitz Jr
Oakley, CA

Jeremy Parr
MIMS, Fl

TOM DE POOTER
MOL, BELGIUM

John Kaszer
Concord, CA

DID NOT COMPETE - Anthony Burgess
Naniwich, Cheschire, United Kingdom

ANTON PANKRATOV
TALLINN, TALLINN

DID NOT COMPETE - LEE STONE
QUEENSLAND, AUSTRAILA

tensecrnr

boost everything
nice vidz...that body beach day was crazy watching those bun freestyle guys...we were there watching in the charcoal grey subaru ....and lee stone practicing was awesome im standing right there in the water on the blue sj...sucks he didnt get to complete...

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
nice vidz...that body beach day was crazy watching those bun freestyle guys...we were there watching in the charcoal grey subaru ....and lee stone practicing was awesome im standing right there in the water on the blue sj...sucks he didnt get to complete...
I think I shot some vid of you before Lee somehow drew my attention. :smile:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Lee is from UK, but very recently moved to Australia. Ant didn't compete because he dislocated his shoulder in practice.

Last edited:
egos and smegos!!!!! Whatcha gonna do?

I would look for a new EME sponsored rider for 12 and a new ride under sky high Lee too.
Just a prediction, was a good combo while it lasted fo sho.

Um yeah... if i was helped and probably funded by eme I would ride even if i had a broken throttle finger. -10 respect points for lee stone. Fly from around the world not to compete.. wtf

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I dont envy the judges in this comp.. I think they got the top 3 correct, I dont think the top 3 were in the correct order however.
I think the winner deserved it due to hight and the added no handed features and only one bobble / error.
I think second should have been 3rd, he had more hieght then Ivan but he had more mistakes and the degree of difficulty was fairly equal, BUT Ivan did do one no handed trick where the Jap did NONE. Ivan had one Bobble/ error and the Jap had 3. IMO Ivan deserved 2nd and a close to 1st had he just had a little more height he would have had 1st.

I dont know any of these guys so not taking sides, I just think the Japs this year harnessed some nuclear power from the leakage and put it in there boats, HUGE air by these guys, all of them really.

Hats off to all but I think Ivan was the smoothest of the 3 and stayed VERY busy with ALOT of time in the sky.

sjetrider

thanks again rasper99 for the awesome vids. I wish I knew how to load all on one CD to play at after ride parties to some bad ass jams. All the vids were incredibly well shot with no BS waiting for action, you captured all the rides flawlessly.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I dont envy the judges in this comp.. I think they got the top 3 correct, I dont think the top 3 were in the correct order however.
I think the winner deserved it due to hight and the added no handed features and only one bobble / error.
I think second should have been 3rd, he had more hieght then Ivan but he had more mistakes and the degree of difficulty was fairly equal, BUT Ivan did do one no handed trick where the Jap did NONE. Ivan had one Bobble/ error and the Jap had 3. IMO Ivan deserved 2nd and a close to 1st had he just had a little more height he would have had 1st.

I dont know any of these guys so not taking sides, I just think the Japs this year harnessed some nuclear power from the leakage and put it in there boats, HUGE air by these guys, all of them really.

Hats off to all but I think Ivan was the smoothest of the 3 and stayed VERY busy with ALOT of time in the sky.

Ivan flat out killed it!!!!! Most people there that I talked to also agreed that he should have one. Crazy amount of difficult tricks linked together.

Aquaholic

World's Oldest Teenager
Ivan flat out killed it!!!!! Most people there that I talked to also agreed that he should have one. Crazy amount of difficult tricks linked together.

Yep...that's the way I saw it. Japanese riders were imperessive and packing some serious heat!!! No question. But, I would have scored Ivan a 10th of a point, higher. He under -rotated that last flip and hit bottom. I think that's what cost him despite a mind blowing, stellar routine.

Good meeting you Chris!

Last edited:

sjetrider

Yep...that's the way I saw it. Japanese riders were imperessive and packing some serious heat. But, I would have scored Ivan a 1oth of a point higher. He under -rotated that last flip and hit bottom. I think that's what cost him other than a mind blowing, stellar routine.

Good meeting you Chris!

I dont think that cost him the 1st place at all as the 1st place JAP did the same thing. I think the fact that the jap did some no handed varioations and his height was a little higher in everything is what got the Jap the win. He also performed alot of variation and difficult tricks, he was just a little higher off the water.

But It was a close call, the first time around watching the vids I picked Ivan as the winner because he was so smooth, but the second time I looked at it from a judging stand point, errors, hight, variation and amount of tricks and I think the Jap squeeked by with a point for hieght and some thrown in nohanders as well as some showmanship.

But like I said, coulda gone either way, but He should have DEFINATELY SCored second place IMO!!!!

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
thanks again rasper99 for the awesome vids. I wish I knew how to load all on one CD to play at after ride parties to some bad ass jams. All the vids were incredibly well shot with no BS waiting for action, you captured all the rides flawlessly.
I will be knocking out a DVD which will be available as a free download. The day job gets in the way of my true calling. :smile: I'm glad you guys can use the vids to discuss the merits of the various riders. I finally got around to watching #1 and #3 this morning. They were both good but #1 had more amplitude. It would be interesting to see the scores the judges gave them like the IJSBA used to post on the web to see the differences.

In regards to the other controversy there is a new message on the EME site. It was a picture (not text) which is attached.
2011wf.jpg

Thanks for the props on the vids. I bought a monopod for the event. It has a setup where you leave the monopod collapsed, put a string loop around your neck, hook the bottom of the monopod on the string and rest the bottom of the monopod on your belly. I was very happy with how well it worked. It felt good except the monopod digging into my belly. A minor bruise for the cause.

Top Bottom