world finals - hotels

romack991

homebrewed
where are good places to stay in havasu?

I have a buisness trip to AZ on that following Monday so I might as well take advantage of it and go there on Fri or Sat to see some jetskis. Need a decent hotel that I dont have to worry about stuff getting ripped off inside the room or anything.

Last edited:

Turbo-Spun

Bada Bing!
Depends how much $$$ you want to spend. Most of the resorts are nice, just watch out for the Super 8. It sucks! There are alot on London Bridge Rd. (Motel 6, Travelodge, Fairway Inn) If you want somthing nice try the Nautical Inn, London Bridge Resort)

i spent one night in motel 6 in 04 that place was horrible smelled bad didnt even look clean. then went to bestweston that was pretty clean and nice

last year i stayed next to the goped races forget the name. that was one of the best hotels ive stayed at

this year im going with a house

duvers

FAST GIRL
Motel 6 is pretty small. I've stayed there before and it's a bed, but that's about it. I'm not sure what the price per night is, but I think there's a pretty new Hampton Inn in town. I haven't stayed at the one in Havasu, but have stayed at others in different locations and they're nice. Lots of others pop to mind, but I have no firsthand knowledge of them.

Top Bottom