World Finals Live Feed

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Seems like last year all the competitors went bigger and fell less. IDK, just the way it seems.
I think adding the night show stepped the competition up a notch for everyone , by Sunday these guys have to dig a little deeper than in previous years before they incorporated this into an overall score . Plus it's fricking hot out here !

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Kokomos put a hurting on me last night ,I felt like the longest WF pro freestyle to date . But it may have just been me hurting from last night , I don't go to bars much anymore .Fyi, Note to any planning on attending in the future :make sure you have a good set of flip flops ! a malfunction like I had last night could cost you your life ! Feet that are normally in shoes aren't conditioned for long hauls across desert rocks

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Had a great time there ! meet some more really cool people ,but had a bit too much fun saturday night and the intense sun on sunday for pro freestyle finished me off .you should have hit me up factory 928 ! we still need to ride at some point .also didn't run into Jet fiend ,bummer man,thought for sure i would run into you on performance alley ?

Had a great time there ! meet some more really cool people ,but had a bit too much fun saturday night and the intense sun on sunday for pro freestyle finished me off .you should have hit me up factory 928 ! we still need to ride at some point .also didn't run into Jet fiend ,bummer man,thought for sure i would run into you on performance alley ?

How quickly your forget that we hung out for a few at the night show under the bridge :rolleyes: Haha, most of the EFCR crew was there.

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Maybe thats an indicator that the fun meter was pegged ! The vanilla ice thing finished us off ... just got home as soon as i shake the mild case of exposure it will all come back to me .its sat. night that was a little rough to remember ,Lol . i enjoyed meeting everyone ,and had a great time

Top Bottom