Other World finals parking lot sale/ swap meet?

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Guys, I just heard on the radio that the Havasu swap meet that they hold every Sunday in the winter at those empty lots started up this last weekend, so those lots will be packed on Sundays from now on through next spring.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
You could do it just on Saturday or move it somewhere else if you guys want to have it both days. I dont have anything to sell, but will come look around and visit and meet some peeps.

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
Where else do you suggest moving it to? I'm
Actually in Havasu today so maybe I'll scope some places out. Right now I'm just going to enjoy the water. The weather is perfect out here.
ze3eqabe.jpg

ItsRixter

SoCal Wav Jumping shiznit
As a thought, we could just post here on this thread our list of parts. no shipping, no pay pal fees. Just posting "I'm selling the following and can bring to WF" type of thing. Then you have to bring only stuff people are committing to buy

High Speed Industries

Sounds like Sunday is no good and I've been getting many requests to make it Friday because the weekend is not a good time for some people.
Would Friday and Saturday work ok for you guys?

A bit off the subject....so I'm looking at hotels in Vegas, decide on Hard Rock and notice the PET SHOP BOYS playing there the day we leave for WF. Damm. Now, I know most of you were not even born during the PET SHOP BOYS era or yet alone listen to that type of music. But, that's my kind of luck.

Might want to think of this just pulled it from there site.

Sales must be made by authorized vendors only. The vendors at the IJSBA have made an investment in this event. Unauthorized vending is prohibited. There shall be no selling or distributing of products without authorization from the IJSBA. Persons violating this provision shall be immediately banned from the event. There shall be no distribution of pamphlets, advertisements, catalogs, magazines, flyers, DVD, or other information material without the express consent of the IJSBA. Sales Solicitation or delivery of food from outside sources is prohibited.

High Speed Industries

Might want to think of this just pulled it from there site.

Sales must be made by authorized vendors only. The vendors at the IJSBA have made an investment in this event. Unauthorized vending is prohibited. There shall be no selling or distributing of products without authorization from the IJSBA. Persons violating this provision shall be immediately banned from the event. There shall be no distribution of pamphlets, advertisements, catalogs, magazines, flyers, DVD, or other information material without the express consent of the IJSBA. Sales Solicitation or delivery of food from outside sources is prohibited.

I think that is for inside the event. We are outside the event and we aren't on the same grounds. I think we will be just fine.

Top Bottom