World Finals

SkiPro

Trim down for what!?!?!?
Why does the IJSBA stop streaming before freestyle? Like wtf… was watching just to catch AM freestyle after the 12th moto.. then ends.. was there anyplace or anyone who streamed it?

SkiPro

Trim down for what!?!?!?
Big shoutout to Brian, found his stream. Messaged torrent on Facebook a couple days ago he said he didn’t know if he would be live streaming. I didn’t have him added on Facebook he’s the man, been streaming the last few years keeping us peasants who can’t make it in the loop and it’s much appreciated. Definitely buying him a brewski next time I make it out there.

Why does the IJSBA stop streaming before freestyle? Like wtf… was watching just to catch AM freestyle after the 12th moto.. then ends.. was there anyplace or anyone who streamed it?
I watched all three rounds on various peoples IG lives. Last year they live-streamed freestyle, not sure why they didn't this year... Taiji rode out of 4 double backflips on Sunday and only took 5th place which is pretty wild. Nolan had a super clean run but Gabe's third set on Sunday had the biggest flatwater backflip I think I've ever seen...

Screenshot_20241014-110901.png

This is a blurry screenshot from ICEMAN's youtube... he has most of Sunday's runs posted from this angle for anyone looking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom