Worst/Best MOD youve done

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Post your favorite thing you have done to you ski and the worst thing that you wish you never did. also dont forget to metion what kind of ski your talking about.

ski4

gonzo
on my old kawi 750 i think the best mods that gave me the most bang were my pipe, head and rad flywheel
the rad really was major , like as much as the pipe

for my superjet?????? it was already built for me , but putting my msd enhancer really brought it all together

Katie

Way cooler than Mark44
Worst-Wet Wolf Cone, LIghtened flywheel (not to say a lightened flywheel was great for anyone else)

Best-B Pipe, Carb Tuning, Footholds

Ski:2000 SuperJet

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
on my old kawi 750 i think the best mods that gave me the most bang were my pipe, head and rad flywheel
the rad really was major , like as much as the pipe

for my superjet?????? it was already built for me , but putting my msd enhancer really brought it all together

Greg at Advent told me they have the same timing as stock .I was surprised also .:dunno:

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
best = duel exhaust front /rear
worst = cutting the start/stop wires and splicing them back together

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
My 2004 RN had decent mods when I bought it, but the best mods I personally have done to it are replacing the weak stock pole and getting a -2 quicksteer turnplate.

Worst mod I have on my RN...turfed rails. I'd like to slap stock rails back on if I could find a set cheap.

For the 1991 650 SN, best mods were the Coffman Pipe and ditching the 98 lb stock pole. Worst mod to do was defoaming.

Last edited:

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
90 SN 650
Best: ghetto quick turn, footholds, pipe, hi comp head, skat, ac pole
Worst: shortened steering (my back!)
Most invisible: pump cone
Wouldnt do again: sponsons

best mod is total loss.
worst mod is total loss(damn batteries.i cant drink and remember to charge them ..Then you get up ready to ride and oh no....
and moding a stock hood=junk.

01 sj

Last edited:
best for me was 13/16-3 and lightened flywheel and B pipe.

Worst ever (actually only bad mod ever) was the pile of poop that is the Blowsion chin pad but I guess that does not count because I returned it.

And the shorty pump cone did not work for me because my exit nozzle is bored. Can't have both on my set up for some reason.

Last edited:
Top Bottom