would these mods be any good on my ski

hi i currently have a stock sx 650 and was wondering if these mods woulld be any good,
1)west coast exhust
2)40mm keihin carb+mani
3) dales bad attitude cdi

all repley will be welcomed as i am a novice but trying to learn about jet skis--- many thanks matt

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
They'll definately be good compared to your stock ski. That's not the best pipe you can get for it by any means, but still better than stock.
Do you already have these parts, or are they something you're looking at buying?

i do not have them yet.., but i am looking at buying.. part are hard to come by here in the u.k.., if you can recomend anything better at simerler prices i am all ears.., cheers matt

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
The bad attitude cdi is good from what I hear. I know a few people that have/had that. That actually comes from Dales shop about 15 miles from where I live. He knows his stuff.
I've never had one, just haven't heard great things about the West Coast exhaust. I know that the Coffmans exhaust is great on the sx. You can find them fairly cheap. Not sure though about the UK, like you said. You're definately going to want to find a ss impeller, intake grate, and ride plate. The stock sx porpoises badly and turns like crap so the grate, plate and impeller should be a few things you look into right away. The Shredmaster is a great combo grate/plate for the sx. Makes a world of difference in the handling. Their kinda spendy though.
Also to get you by until you get your mods, you can do a search on here about drying out your stock exhaust. It's a great, basically free mod that really does make a difference on a sx.

ok thanks will look at a impellor.., i have done a search but struggling to find info on drying out the exhaust.,, could someone give me some more info on this mod.. thanks matt

Top Bottom