wrapping x2

Where are you finding your vinyl graphics sheets? It looks really good and could be a alternative to repainting a white hull that still has a workable finish.
How does Vinly graphics stand up to UV?
I think I'm going to go this route depending on cost, someone was selling a JS550 or someting that looked pretty sick and it has a wrap on it too.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Where are you finding your vinyl graphics sheets? It looks really good and could be a alternative to repainting a white hull that still has a workable finish.
How does Vinly graphics stand up to UV?
I think I'm going to go this route depending on cost, someone was selling a JS550 or someting that looked pretty sick and it has a wrap on it too.

Holding up to UV depends on what you buy.Premium vinyl will last at least 5 years.As long as it doesn't lay out all the time in the sun.You would also want to ask if the material is laminated,which is a clear over the vinyl.That is a must for outside.

post some pics when you get a chance... how hard is the install?? are you using heat? applying it dry or wet?

A wrap is forgiving cause it can be pulled up if you make a mistake and hit it with a heat gun to return to it's original form. And yes you have to do it with a heat gun.Application is dry!

So I would just get the vinyl from a local graphics shop or something. I have seen abunch of vinyl specific shops pop up seemingly over night in Corpus it seems, but will keep searching online for premium sheet vinyl graphic sheets, all I found was RealTree so far and am not going with that.
I wouldn't mind having a ski covered with digital camo, but use red, orange, and white colors so you would be high vis.

I really like this idea as opposed to painting a ski a new color. I'm sure I can find sheets of whatever pattern I'm looking for, just have to keep looking.

x2rider55

1987 x2 650 (bone stock)
ok guys heres the deal its not hard to do but it takes time asfor applying you apply it dry and use heat....there is a clear film over the print after the ink drys....if thats not put on its going to be a mess asfor applying it...make sure when useing the heat not to burn threw the vinyl......with that being said i do make wraps with my friend and we will ship them to you if you want.....just tell me or send me a pic of what you want.... heres some better pics...

Attachments

• other side.jpg
    other side.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 74
  • silver surfer.jpg
    silver surfer.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 80
Top Bottom