Super Jet WSM coil problem ?

Have a problem my ski (superjet) goes good for about 20 min then startes loosing power, and after 30 min it is all bad no power att all. I have 175 psi of comprission in both cylinders, crank seals are, fin tryd 2 cdi boxes and a msd enhancer, 2 stator plates vi new wiering, has a new voldtage regulator also put in a ekstra ground and have timet ignition vit a timing light. Every person i ask sais it is my coil that is bad but is also brand new but some say WSM is crab. Now i am running out of opsions it startes fin cold or hot.

Fresh water or salt water?
When you say no power, what is happening? Is the engine dying, running rough and intermittent, or is smooth but no power, like you are running on 1 cylinder.
When you have no power, stop and lay the plugs on the cylinder head and see if they are both sparking cleanly. Compare the strength of the spark to when the engine is running well.
Why do you not mention carbs and fuel, is that ok? it could be as simple as blocked fuel filters.

If the coil itself is failing, it will effect both sparks at the same time. If its a HT lead arcing in salt water, then it will effect just 1 cylinder.

Top Bottom