WTF? Where are the vids?

Sorry for the delay with pics everyone.
Nashville was different for me because I was shooting for PWI all weekend. I've been bustin my butt to get the pics to them by thursday. I even pulled an allnighter wed, but couldnt get the pics to them until today. Now I get to start working on pics for you guys to see. :biggrin: Like Rhonda said, the lack of sushine sat and sun really sucked for shooting pics, but they are def worth seeing. :cheer2:

parrdaddy

No he will not!
c'mon now diddy...you know better than that...i have the vid from sunday but it is going into the last segment for the addiction...soon...the video is in its final stages so it won't be long now...

Well I was gettin all antsy waiting........but Shonuff painted such a vivid picture :haha:

I can describe it all to you in great detail.

An angry guy swamped his ski in a sub, a skinny guy with a goatee came corect with some mad freestyle skills, and Eric Malone did some stuff.

You're welcome.

That's funny, but who was the 'angry' guy, and who was the 'skinny' guy :sneaky:

How about show us a picture of the 2nd place trophy while we wait?

There are some pictures of it around here, in Waffle House as a matter of fact :biggrin:

Top Bottom