Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
spellnazis.jpg

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
If you have the HIN (hull identification number) of the ski, post that and we can better help you. If you can't resize the picture or post it, email it to me at sho-nuff@comcast.net and I'll get it straightened out for you. Also, use a little better grammar.

Welcome to the X.

ha yea well it was mad late at nite and i have been working 12 + hour days and have been doin it for a month now and i had a few beers and chilld w/ bob marley after work and thats wut u got lol ill try to e-mail those pics. the ski was biggger then a kawi deff not a 550 i have one. and i was bigger then a newer 750sxi have one too. i looked up pjs and there was something about LaserJet? F14 F15 F18? idk we found the ski in the pits off I-Drive in orlando where all them kats copd mad shlt and burnt it when they were done and the ski was chilln on the trail i didnt kno much about them beside the 550 my boy gave me at the time , this ski had a bunch of chrome parts and crap and i kno aftermarket when i see them :popworm: but u can tell some1 sunk it w/e and i wa movin back to NY and i left it not knowing anythiing about it besides it was a really kinda big stand up and and there were aftermarket parts on it

Last edited:

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
ha yea well it was mad late at nite and i have been working 12 + hour days and have been doin it for a month now and i had a few beers and chilld w/ bob marley after work and thats wut u got lol ill try to e-mail those pics. the ski was biggger then a kawi deff not a 550 i have one. and i was bigger then a newer 750sxi have one too. i looked up pjs and there was something about LaserJet? F14 F15 F18? idk we found the ski in the pits off I-Drive in orlando where all them kats copd mad shlt and burnt it when they were done and the ski was chilln on the trail i didnt kno much about them beside the 550 my boy gave me at the time , this ski had a bunch of chrome parts and crap and i kno aftermarket when i see them :popworm: but u can tell some1 sunk it w/e and i wa movin back to NY and i left it not knowing anythiing about it besides it was a really kinda big stand up and and there were aftermarket parts on it

can anyone make any sense of this? :confused:

threadsucks1.jpg

Last edited:

route66

240z with a 383
ha i am sorry i am not a POST form DOrk for some of the LOsERS doughnutin w/ me thanks for the help anyway

you don't have to be a "POST form DOrk" to be able to speak, or in this case type, intelligible english so people can understand you. I'll refrain from posting my personal opinions on what your posts communicate to me what your intelligence level is.

And if this thread is joke...well played

Last edited:
What's the difference between a duck????
A car door, cause a vest has no sleeves...

Sooooo... your flying over Cambodia in a canoe and the wheels fall off. How many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house??? 9, because ice cream has no bones....

so basicly what I'm saying is get the chemical castration, don't wait for summer...

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Yo yo yo yo G wut is up iz diz if it shine it fine cause it make dat thang blang,when it blang it sang sound like mofoking hotsaw on crackroc and dat a good thang.:puppy_dog_eyes: Yes I am bilingual,I also speak jive werd.

Last edited:
What's the difference between a duck????
A car door, cause a vest has no sleeves...

Sooooo... your flying over Cambodia in a canoe and the wheels fall off. How many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house??? 9, because ice cream has no bones....

so basicly what I'm saying is get the chemical castration, don't wait for summer...

ROLFMAO

Top Bottom