WV freestyle show down, check it out!

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Hmm two hours from home... Does it matter that all I can do is a sub, a foutain, some 180's and ride on the hood on a stock X2?

So let me get this right, no entry fee either day? Just show up and put on your routine?

What class do they have for X2's? I know most have sport but I don't want to get smoked too bad by the HXs and Blasters.

Last edited:

parrdaddy

No he will not!
Hmm two hours from home... Does it matter that all I can do is a sub, a foutain, some 180's and ride on the hood on a stock X2?

So let me get this right, no entry fee either day? Just show up and put on your routine?

What class do they have for X2's? I know most have sport but I don't want to get smoked too bad by the HXs and Blasters.

You're ready to show off with all those trick! No entry fee for the weekend, it's one round over two days. We have moto 1 on Saturday and moto 2 on Sunday.

They do have sport class, but I think they only run Mod.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
GOOD NEWS, my ski still don't run(for long anyway). If we can talk the judges into a 30 second run I am in. My t/l provides fire for exactly 30 seconds, let it cool for an hour and then good for another 30 seconds.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
GOOD NEWS, my ski still don't run(for long anyway). If we can talk the judges into a 30 second run I am in. My t/l provides fire for exactly 30 seconds, let it cool for an hour and then good for another 30 seconds.

Swing through here on the way, you can take mine.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Do any of the women still have a full set of teeth? (dentures don't count)

Last edited:

accbr

addicted
They don't buy dentures, since they use all their money for cigarettes and meth.

Disclaimer: I grew up in southeastern Kentucky which is just as bad as parts of WV. I have the right to make fun of rednecks, and I'm not just basing my comments on stereotypes. I could do a whole separate thread.........

Charleston is nice though. I used to work at a couple hospital over there, and had to drive through Charleston a lot. I have my room booked at the Marriott for Friday night. I'll be at the race on Saturday, but will just be watching.

Top Bottom