x-h20 is the best

I have been apart of pwctoday for the past 4 yrs and and have over 1000 post over there. Just recently I joined the X and boy am I glad I did. This sight is much more free ride freestyle oriented which I like. on pwctoday you could post something and it would usually take a while for a response. not to mention the know it all's over there that have no life, and just sit on there computer all day being jerks. I posted about needing motor mounts on here and in an hr had purchased some for a great deal. a while back I posted on pwctoday about needing mounts and it took 3 days for a response. this is just one of my many experiences on pwctoday. there are defiantly some good people over there, but this is a much better place to be a part of. you guys have been nothing but helpful and kind. Just thought id share my expeirence. chas

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Welcome to the X. Here we have Rosie, a guy that likes to sleep with ducks, and a blunderjet.
4c480bdcef4642d0a1bdc06105d98751.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

modularjunk

day dreaming
Site Supporter
I have been apart of pwctoday for the past 4 yrs and and have over 1000 post over there. Just recently I joined the X and boy am I glad I did. This sight is much more free ride freestyle oriented which I like. on pwctoday you could post something and it would usually take a while for a response. not to mention the know it all's over there that have no life, and just sit on there computer all day being jerks. I posted about needing motor mounts on here and in an hr had purchased some for a great deal. a while back I posted on pwctoday about needing mounts and it took 3 days for a response. this is just one of my many experiences on pwctoday. there are defiantly some good people over there, but this is a much better place to be a part of. you guys have been nothing but helpful and kind. Just thought id share my expeirence. chas

Whatttup dude. Welcome to FreeRide Land. We have the best vendors, riders, and members for all things shredding a stand up here. Also a good college football thread :-]

bored&stroked

Urban redneck
I'm on PWCtoday as well and I'm offended. If we have to call jenner a girl then you should have to apologize. Or read the entire blunderjet saga. That would be ok as well.

Top Bottom