Other x-h20 waterline decals

sorry guys for the lack of input. Im in the moving process and have been without internet for about a week and am still without it (using wifi at mcdonalds) so I cant really get any quotes or anything right now

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
well, by all means, quit moving. JK
I'm down for a set of #4 when you get settled Brocker.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Looks like the OP hasn't been on for 2 years.
Absolutely love the idea. I'd be game for some.

We've got xh2o koozies, xh2o shirts, and I think waterline decals would add to that awesomeness!!

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
thats my thoughts. id also rep an xh2o sticker on my truck for some free promotion.
You can get xh2o stickers, I know dk1 designs sells them, but I'm not sure for how much. Be nice if someone had them here. I've got a couple, and I'm gonna slap one on my truck too. But x-h2o waterline decals would be the bomb. @Droste14 , is this something you could do?

Droste14

Be About It!
You can get xh2o stickers, I know dk1 designs sells them, but I'm not sure for how much. Be nice if someone had them here. I've got a couple, and I'm gonna slap one on my truck too. But x-h2o waterline decals would be the bomb. @Droste14 , is this something you could do?
Yeah that's cake. I didn't really read up on the thread since I'm at the gym but just tell me what y'all want.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yeah that's cake. I didn't really read up on the thread since I'm at the gym but just tell me what y'all want.

We want things that stick on one side to go with our coozies ... that's what the people want.. and ya gotta give the people what they want...

Sent from inside a beer can

Droste14

Be About It!
We want things that stick on one side to go with our coozies ... that's what the people want.. and ya gotta give the people what they want...

I can heat press those probably. I've never tried those but I'd think its possible. Someone can mass screen print those for pennies tho.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Droste, I don't think he's talking about putting stuff on koozies. I think he means the xh2o design in general?
I'm already doing xh2o koozies and have them being made for me right now.

Droste14

Be About It!
Droste, I don't think he's talking about putting stuff on koozies. I think he means the xh2o design in general?
I'm already doing xh2o koozies and have them being made for me right now.
Oh well great haha I wouldn't want to be doing them. Pain in the arse. I run 3 full digital printers so anything can be done. In regards to the rights to the logo. I had done the Daytona xh20 stickers did everyone like them?

Droste14

Be About It!
You guys are confused.. gotta have x stickers on the skis to match the x coozies that rose is doin...

Haha I was just thrown in. I haven't done my research yet

Top Bottom