X-mas freestyle clinic gift...

clickboom

AleksandarPetrovic.com
2011 was an amazing riding year for me. During the 7 stops of the National tour I met many fans of the sport, most of them riders themselves, all of them very passionate about improving their riding skills.

So, with this very special year coming to a close, an idea was born to give back to the community -- one lucky rider to get a full day, one-on-one freestyle clinic:

- we'll go over your machine and gear
- we'll ascertain your riding level
- don't worry if you or your machine are not at a competition level --
we'll work with your riding level and comfort level in a relaxed environment and with no pressure.
- we'll work on your technique for each trick you can do and the ones you'd like to do
- I will tell you my secrets on how I progressed so quickly from a beginner to a National Champion

Simply PM me and on X-mas eve I will pick a lucky winner. You don't need to write anything about yourself, it will be a lucky draw.

We'll do the this some time between X-mas and Daytona, somewhere in Miami area. (If you are not from Florida and are going to Daytona, come down a day before Daytona).
Bring your machine, gear, lot of fuel, and be ready for some fun.

Happy Holidays to all.

clickboom

AleksandarPetrovic.com
Thanks for the positive feedback.

I've received a few similar PM questions, so just to clarify, the date for the clinic is not set in stone, together the lucky winner and I will figure out the best day, some time between Xmas and Daytona.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
yes!...very cool indeed!
Alex is very good at explaining the tricks and show you the right way to do them.

I'm sure he will even video the rider and go through what the person is doing wrong or right

don't miss this opportunity!

IS0LD0UT

I hate winter
Very cool. Probably a little to far for me. However, I would be interested in a paid clinic along the tour route next year.

maybe you could do it on the friday (during the freeride) when everyone is doing the flatwater session at Lk Diaz. Seems like you could help more people and at the same time they could try out skis... just a thought..

clickboom

AleksandarPetrovic.com
yes!...very cool indeed!
Alex is very good at explaining the tricks and show you the right way to do them.

I'm sure he will even video the rider and go through what the person is doing wrong or right

don't miss this opportunity!

:notworthy: You are right about filming.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
How about I pay for gas and offer room and food and beer and skis and wakeboarding behind a 2005 22ft Centurian Avalanche and good company(me and my wife, Waternut, Pabloescobar, Georgia Boy, superjet444, Waterfox, sportfish258) at my lakehouse for a weekend this summer?

clickboom

AleksandarPetrovic.com
How about I pay for gas and offer room and food and beer and skis and wakeboarding behind a 2005 22ft Centurian Avalanche and good company(me and my wife, Waternut, Pabloescobar, Georgia Boy, superjet444, Waterfox, sportfish258) at my lakehouse for a weekend this summer?

LOL. Ayyyy, that's so far away, contact me when the summer starts to make sure I still haven't kicked the bucket by then... ;-)

Tmart

formerly superjet444
I second this!

Very cool though Alex that your willing to help out other riders.

Top Bottom