X-mas freestyle clinic gift...

ATB

RICKTER XFS 1100CC
hello alex
you remember me??
i run you whith steve one moths ago
that hurts this to 10000km (Spain), to go.

greetings to all from Spain.

maurice

Nice Xmas present, I would have loved that! We have been chatting about setting one up here in Canada but its looking like we are going to have to pack up all our gear and head south if we want it to actually happen.

JamesG

Site Supporter
:fest06:Update:: We were late on making this thing happen, which was entirely because of me. I had unexpected ski trouble and I didn't get it totally fixed until shortly after Daytona. Alex was cool about it though. But anyway...
I was in Miami 2 weeks or so ago, where Alexander Petrovic helped me out for an entire day on my freestyle riding and boat setup. He showed me a side of the sport that was very new to me and sparked my interest in freestyle. He mainly helped me get my setup wake perfected and gave me tons of advice on riding technique and boat build. I learned a lot and witnessed some badass riding. It was a great time that I will never forget. Merry Christmas and Thanks Alex!!:1244:

Last edited:

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
I still think that's great of Alex to do that! It says a lot about his character and it's a very respectable thing to do! You are lucky to have gotten that opportunity man and I'm glad it was beneficial to you.

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
It will change everything you think and do in the sport. I had the pleasure of doing the something similar when I was a newb back in 05. Very good time with a small group of guys. Congrats and thanks to Alex for doing this.

clickboom

AleksandarPetrovic.com
:fest06:Update:: We were late on making this thing happen, which was entirely because of me. I had unexpected ski trouble and I didn't get it totally fixed until shortly after Daytona. Alex was cool about it though. But anyway...
I was in Miami 2 weeks or so ago, where Alexander Petrovic helped me out for an entire day on my freestyle riding and boat setup. He showed me a side of the sport that was very new to me and sparked my interest in freestyle. He mainly helped me get my setup wake perfected and gave me tons of advice on riding technique and boat build. I learned a lot and witnessed some badass riding. It was a great time that I will never forget. Merry Christmas and Thanks Alex!!:1244:

You are welcome, James. It was nice and refreshing meeting a young man with a good head on his shoulders.

To everyone -- James has a lot of potential, and I tried to relay as much info as possible, because I know he will remember it and that he will try at home to work on it. Crucially, we pinpointed several ski setup issues, which are cheap to fix/improve and will change the performance a lot and give James the opportunity to truly show his ability. He is taking the right path in the sport and I think the future is bright for him.

Top Bottom