x-metal waterbox

Well I guess I am going to have to get the front exhaust kit and the box. I need a little Brrraaaappp in my ski. Thanks for the help.

njfl

X-H2
Here's a pic of the XMetal waterbox , installed. Note the turf to add some quieting to it. Pretty clean as the T is part of it, rather than clamped on.

Attachments

• xmetal_waterbox.jpg
    xmetal_waterbox.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 215
P

PancakePete

njfl said:
Here's a pic of the XMetal waterbox , installed. Note the turf to add some quieting to it. Pretty clean as the T is part of it, rather than clamped on.

That a WCF hull ? Where you Located at, We got to go rip one day !

njfl

X-H2
I'm 20 minutes North of you (most of the time). I'm in FL until mid-August. We'll hook up when I get back. Looking forward to it.

P

PancakePete

njfl said:
I'm 20 minutes North of you (most of the time). I'm in FL until mid-August. We'll hook up when I get back. Looking forward to it.

Cool !:biggthumpup:

where at ? brick, wall ?

T-bone

brraap....thats so 2002
its just when running a front exhaust that its louder, but its not any louder than any ski with front exhaust.

F

Freestyleriverrat

They make the ski sound powerful but I am not a big fan of the noise level. If you get 5 ski's out there it gets a bit annoying. Maybe it is the combo with the front exhaust that makes it louder. I am running a FP aluminum waterbox and front exhaust only and I absoloutly love it. Gives a nice clean tone to the exhaust, lets you know it is not an ordinary ski but also does not make you cringe.

Sorry Pete........I guess 25 is old :haha:

Freestyleriverrat said:
They make the ski sound powerful but I am not a big fan of the noise level. If you get 5 ski's out there it gets a bit annoying. Maybe it is the combo with the front exhaust that makes it louder. I am running a FP aluminum waterbox and front exhaust only and I absoloutly love it. Gives a nice clean tone to the exhaust, lets you know it is not an ordinary ski but also does not make you cringe.

:cool2:

P

PancakePete

Freestyleriverrat said:

LOL, I bet your boat is louder than mine. The new Xmetal box has the nicest smooth, non-raspy noise.. it is awesome.. a ski with a FP box and only front exhaust is louder than mine.. My buddy runs about the same setup with a bigbore behind it and it is higher pitched and a little louder..
but only front exhaust is more annoying... :cool2: :haha: :biggthumpup:

F

Freestyleriverrat

Was there a best Brapppppppp award at Lanier? If not there should be

P

PancakePete

Freestyleriverrat said:
Was there a best Brapppppppp award at Lanier? If not there should be

Awesome Idea.. I will have to do that for Rager !:biggthumpup:

beachedflunkey

wavejunkies
I understand this'll sound like a nit-picky question but is there a way to route the front exhaust tube w/o removing all the front foam? My ski already floats with just about 3" exposed when submerged. I'm petrified of it completely sinking if I remove any more buoyancy or add any more weight...

Got my exhaust kit. What did you guys use to mount the exhaust outlet to the ski? Mine did not come with any hardware. I have not tried to put it in so I don't know how it will fit down in there, but it looks like you could run the tube without taking the foam out, is this correct?

Top Bottom