650/X-2 X2 650 Factory Pipe and Factory Pipe WB Value Please

I am thinking of selling the X2 I built last year. It is currently running a nearly brand new (less than 10 hours) Factory Pipe (I have the original receipt) as well as a aluminum Factory Pipe Water box. . . Any idea as to value of these?

My thought is by separating the pipe / wb from the ski (replacing with stock) would be a better way to maximize my resell. I welcome your thoughts here as well.

Here is a picture of the ski . . . was a fun project. 650, Westcoast head, SBN 44, internal fill, shaved, airbrushed, etc . . . the build on this ski can be found on this forum as well . . . I would welcome a guess of ski value w/FActory Pipe + WB; and ski value w/o Factory Pipe + WB.

Thanks all.

N2 H2O

Previously Tbone550
The factory pipe is worth about $350. I'm not sure about the waterbox. I would definitely separate the pipe and waterbox. A lot of the value of the complete ski depends on where you live. Skis in my area normally cost $400-500 more than in other areas.

Here is the a picture of the ski . . and the link the the build . . .

Welcome thoughts on value w/OEM exhaust and WB put back on and retuned . . . Thx.

http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/94065-Kawasaki-X2-Winter-10-11-build&highlight=

124io75.jpg

Where are you from? I would say a x2 with that much work done to it, you would get max price for it off ebay. In colorado you would probably get 1200 to 2000 for it if you can find the right buyer. I would say on ebay you would be looking at around 1800 to 2600. Its just my opinion, you never see nice x2's like yours up for sale so it is very tuff to say. I would agree on the pipe you could get 350 for it. But I have never seen a factory waterbox so dont know what to tell you on that one. Again just my thoughts i maybe alittle off.

I live 40 miles North of Seattle, WA. The ski was a fun build and I built it for my daughter . . . built it to keep it . . . but she is still a little shy about riding this one (11 years old and not much of a dare devil). So I bought a bone stock VXR 650 for her to start on. The X2 coupled with a FX1, Wetbike, VXR, Blaster . . and soon to arrive Dynafoil . . . has me looking to part with two of the children from the family. Blaster and maybe the X2.

I appreciate your help on determining value.

Top Bottom