X2 Build Options for the surf, not mine.

Ok, my friend has an X2 he is about to redo and I've been trying to get him to get on the X, but it's taking some time. Anyway, He has 2 engines, the 650 out of the X2 and a 750 out of an SS. I believe he wants to run the 650 cases with 750 jugs and I was wondering what set up options are out there (that are not too costly) for the X2 that would give him good low end snap or what are people running these days.

650 cases and 750 jug won't work unless u get custom pistons ,just run the complete 750 and any aftermarket 650 pipe. the more you spend the better the parts thoughand just shave the head for more compression

wsm makes the pistons he will need to put the 750 jugs on the 650 cases then a nice ocean pro head would be awsome he should have to cut the cases to make the jugs fit but any ideas other then that would be awsome if somebody allready has a stroked 650 please let me know im gonna start my first build in a few days

im not sure but i think i have 3 750s and 1 650. well im his freind ya i finally made it here and my little x2 has scene better days but ive got the money now to do what it needs. well my freind is gonna help me put pics on here. i will keep it posted so yall can watch it come back alive.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
The money spent pairing 2 motors that were never designed to be matched (as well as the money wasted destroying them instead of selling the 650 motor) is money that could be better spent porting, boring or stroking the stock 750 motor (or buying bolt ons).

I think it's a bad idea. The 650 cases and crank are not much smaller. The weight advantages may be minimal. I don't know the stroke difference but you may actually lose displacement and power. Putting the 650 electronics on the 750 motor would be worth wild, but it may be more adevntageous to sell the stock 650/750 electronics and buy aftermarket parts.

wsm makes the pistons he will need to put the 750 jugs on the 650 cases then a nice ocean pro head would be awsome he should have to cut the cases to make the jugs fit but any ideas other then that would be awsome if somebody allready has a stroked 650 please let me know im gonna start my first build in a few days

WSM does not sell 750 pistons that will work in a 650/750 hybrid motor.

Whats your budget like?

Top Bottom