X2 Homecoming ?

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Due to current events happening over at %#$*,I feel this is the perfect time for this post.I am extending an invitation to all you X2 guys over there to come on back home to the X,seriously,we all know how the X2 guys like to experiment ,not that there is anything wrong with that, we won't judge you,come on back over,the grass is really greener over here.Sorry I was just looking for an excuse to use that icon:deadhorse:

Last edited:

Diceman

Bigger..Better..Faster
Due to current events happening over at %#$*,I feel this is the perfect time for this post.I am extending an invitation to all you X2 guys over there to come on back home to the X,seriously,we all know how the X2 guys like to experiment ,not that there is anything wrong with that, we won't judge you,come on back over,the grass is really greener over here.Sorry I was just looking for an excuse to use that icon:deadhorse:

After that new "Format" the page has, I will be joining you all over here.

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Well I for one didn't know of the other format beacuse I for one hardly ever post over there. Then again I hardly post over here because Wedo continues to put down my lack of X2 buildage.

WFO Speedracer

Well I for one didn't know of the other format beacuse I for one hardly ever post over there. Then again I hardly post over here because Wedo continues to put down my lack of X2 buildage.

I will lay off D but damn turn a bolt or something every once in a while you have a lot of good ideas,I would like to see some of them put to good use.

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
If you think I slacked last year, man I really have been this year.

Would you guys recommend:

a) stock SXR flywheel/electrics
b) light weight TBM charging wheel and Advent electrics
c) MSD Total Loss
d) Stock Kawasaki 650 electrics w a Jetinetics wheel

I was leaning towards the MSD but the TBM/Advent combo may be just as good.

If you think I slacked last year, man I really have been this year.

Would you guys recommend:

a) stock SXR flywheel/electrics
b) light weight TBM charging wheel and Advent electrics
c) MSD Total Loss
d) Stock Kawasaki 650 electrics w a Jetinetics wheel

I was leaning towards the MSD but the TBM/Advent combo may be just as good.

Recommendation:
  1. Take out 650
  2. Put in SXR engine
  3. Put in SXR electronics
  4. Put in Factory pipe
  5. Ride, Ride , Ride
  6. Add aftermarket parts later. Using the stock platform before adding all the aftermarket parts makes for a great benchmark.

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Recommendation:
  1. Take out 650
  2. Put in SXR engine
  3. Put in SXR electronics
  4. Put in Factory pipe
  5. Ride, Ride , Ride
  6. Add aftermarket parts later. Using the stock platform before adding all the aftermarket parts makes for a great benchmark.

Agreed, stop thinking about it and get the motor installed with what you have....lol

WFO Speedracer

I have to agree as well,don't make a bunch of changes at once because if something doesn't go right you won't know which part is at fault or if that particular part made it run better or worse.When I put the 720 engine it was basically stock with a head and a pipe.The one big exception was the 46 carb,that turned out to be my main problem with the boat,after I put the stock carb back on it cranked and idled much better,it wasn't as fast but fast is worthless when you are swimming in you boat because it won't crank!

Top Bottom