X2 hull?

Is there anywhere to get an aftermarket x2 hull. I don't want a new generation I am only interested in the old style. It does not matter
weather it is in the us or japan

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Or make a bottomdeck mold and we can make as many as we want...lol I have the topdeck done.

mold35.JPG

It is hard to believe that nobody will custom make one. I know I would pay good money for one along with a bunch of other people

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
It is hard to believe that nobody will custom make one. I know I would pay good money for one along with a bunch of other people

Problem is that its somewhere around 2months worth of tooling, and $1000's to make the molds. There just is not enough people like us out there willing to pay big bucks for old X2's, to make it worth it from a business standpoint.

They crack all over the place and take in water. I really have to figure something out. I have a motor along with everything else but I need to find a hull to put it into.

Im making x2 gen 2 topdecks for sxr's out of carbon,and also lightweight fiberglass,i will have 1 complete in my shop within 10 days,they will come with topdeck,lightweight hood,and hardware package,ive changed a few things on it to make it look more unique.Thanks George.

Hey Shawn - You could consider making a SJ bottom copy tooled to fit the classic X2 top deck. I know that's MUCH easier said than done, but might be the best of all worlds, small and nimble.

Top Bottom