madscientist

chilling with these guys.
2 310 millimeter = 7.578 740 157 5 feet

730 millimeter = 2.395 013 123 4 feet

880 millimeter = 2.887 139 107 6 feet

159 millimeter = 0.521 653 543 31 feet

lol..
Wiki says
JF800A - Around 80mm longer and 39mm wider than the original. Now with an inbuilt engine flushing hose fitting. No longer a Two seater Vessle, rated now for just one person.
And 159kg would be 350lbs.

according to wiki it wieghs less then 200 lbs, that can't be correct can it!?

The Kawasaki X2 was the first mass produced "sit on top" watercraft. Kawasaki began production on this PWC in 1986 and ended in 1995. This craft is small and light, weighing less than 200 pounds

according to wiki it wieghs less then 200 lbs, that can't be correct can it!?

The Kawasaki X2 was the first mass produced "sit on top" watercraft. Kawasaki began production on this PWC in 1986 and ended in 1995. This craft is small and light, weighing less than 200 pounds

No that is definitely not true. Someone furked up.

I am looking at a new x2 but I have never ridden one and I am a little nervous that I may not like it. I like how I am able to throw around the old one and man handle it. The new one seems much bigger and heavier. It seems like the new one is awesome for racing but not so great for free ride

I am looking at a new x2 but I have never ridden one and I am a little nervous that I may not like it. I like how I am able to throw around the old one and man handle it. The new one seems much bigger and heavier. It seems like the new one is awesome for racing but not so great for free ride

I've ridden both, and I'm a fan of the old school X2. I'm sure you can do freestyle on the new ones, I've seen video of it. I rode a very nice one, it ripped, but it felt HUGE compared to the old X2 I was riding that day. If all your doing is surf riding, then you can go huge, and the fact that it's an SXR won't matter.

I don't ride much surf maybe three times a year. Most of my riding is flat water in a lake. It is mostly flat with the exception of some boat wakes.

I rode more then you did last season and mat I remind you I had a nice reliable ski till you sunk it. And I am still waiting to see these skills you talk about.

Top Bottom