X2Addicts first flip on the X2

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
I totally agree.. I've hit the bars my share of times, I've never straightened out and gone over like this. So glad someone caught it on film.
That was the only video I got that was worthy Matt_E and I were just standing on the beach bull:):):):)ting and I noticed Will was on the Crab boat so I thought I would film him LMAO I laughed so hard.
Will is one super cool guy and I am so happy I got to spend time and party with him. :439:

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
will i am glad you are ok , at daytona that happens a lot, some skis slide like a hockey puck some skis stop badly , maybe the intake grate?, its better to stop about ten feet from the shore

LOLLLLLL. I was soooo stoked for Will when I saw the title!!!!

Dangit!

Come get this hull Will......it has been relocated to outside. I think I know someone that will buy it off of you if you have changed your mind...

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I watched some Pros try that stunt at Daytona and they didn't get near the rotation you did, that was awesome, hope you didn't leave anything hanging on the bars on that one.

That was Great Will ... Nobody let the cat out of the bag untill the video was shown ! made it all the better !! A little more rotation and you could of just run for a beer ! LOL !! glad your ok though !

Top Bottom